Sign this Guest Book, Please!

Googling

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 10 People.

The Age of My Next Birthday

18? agak tua ya -__-


A Place I'd Like to Travel To
Subhanallah gue pengen bet naik haji :)

Favourite Place

rumah dooonnngg

Favourite Food
beef teriyaki hmmmm

Favourite Things

my diary and my photo album


red and yellow


The City Where I was Born

Jakarta


A City Which I Have Ever Lived In

Jakarta dan Bekasi

A Nick Name I Have

Meymey

College Major

Stan, Fakultas Ekonomi :)


Name of My Love
secret! hahahaha apaan sih

A Bad Habbit

emotional! eeerrrrrr


A Hobby

study! hahahahah percaya kan ya?


ga tau harus tag ke siapa, kayaknya udah pada punya dan gue yang paling telat :/ tapi yang ini kayaknya belom deh Hania Alifa Adzhani, dicoba ya!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
layout made by HaniAdzhani - BlogHon(!)