Sign this Guest Book, Please!

Thankyou 2009 :)


Best People on 2009
Mama Papa Kaiya Kaikah Kafela Ashkar Rakan Syawal Zalwa Salsabila
Intan Fikha Sigi Iam Kiting Hon
Ipak Ucil Okky Lika Maya Tania Dea Irin Che Nathea Asti

Best Things on 2009
Jai-Ho Jumbo Fotradance Rhapsodie with Scraft
My seventeenth yellow party :)

Best Point on 2009
6! Ya, I've got the top 6 in this semester

Best Decision on 2009
I have ever hated someone,
but at the end I realized that it's just not important for me

Best Songs on 2009
Cool by Gwen Stefanie
The Man Who Can't be Moved by The Script
I Still Believe by Mariah Carey

Best Quotes on 2009
The hardest part wasn't about forgetting the past, but rebuild the broken dreams.
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water.
I have mistakes, big one. But I'd never make them twice

Best Part on 2009


Thank you for being the best part of 2009 :D

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
layout made by HaniAdzhani - BlogHon(!)