Sign this Guest Book, Please!

here I am

long time no post, okay I'm so sorry but i have three reasons for this. first I feel bored with this blog, second I feel confuse for what I'm share about, and third, my life is too flat lately. there's no something different to share with y'all. but after a long time i didn't post, i have so much story to share.

okay let's begin the story

first, I'm still MEYMEY, the old Meymey. I'm still live in the same place with my parents, and I'm still fall in love with my Bear. as you know, Bear and me really really love to try new kind of food, we love culinary. one day, i visited his home and we had nothing to do there. so i decided to 'jalan-jalan keliling komplek cari makanan' hahaha. then we found 'es pisang ijo'. he said that 'es pisang ijo' was really yummy (ok dia emang baru pertama kali nyobain, kalo gue emang sering karena kakak ipar gue orang Makassar). jadi sekarang tuh ya, kalo jalan-jalan sama dia dan nemu yang ijo-ijo di pinggir jalan pasti pengen nyobain hahaha



new addict :>


second, this holiday i met so many friends (dari temen SD sampe SMA yuhuuu)



this is my elementary reunion, omg gue udah lama banget ga ketemu mereka semua




this one is junior high' reunion




i went to Anyer with Soulmate!!!! and it was really really fun :]]]]




i spent precious time with my girls




and we had 'shabu night!'




I also spent precious time with my family, especially my nephews and my nieces :3


third, I have Android phone now!!! I'm so happy for it! \m/

and the last but not least, I'VE GOT SARMAG!!!!
hey what is sarmag? i'll tell you in my next post :p

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
layout made by HaniAdzhani - BlogHon(!)